2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Friday, September 26, 2008

DO NOT FEAR POEM BY KENT MILLER

"Do not fear" for me my wife, because I am not alone.
I've gone to be with the lord, at a place I now call home.
"Do not fear" for me my sister, my pain is gone at last.
God took me up to heaven and put it in the past.
"Do not fear" for me my mother and father, to you both I will always be bound.
Just know that it is God's love that keeps me safe and sound.
"Do not fear" for me my children, because I can't be there to watch you go through life.
Just know that I was there the day you took your husband and wife.
"Do not fear" for me my loved ones, because we are apart.
If you want to have me near you, all just look inside your heart.
by Kent Miller
Tina loves this poem and asked that I post it again for everyone to read.

No comments:

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS