2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SUNDAY MAY 4, 2008

Today, I'm recovering from a busy day. I ventured off to the real world on Saturday as I attended my baseball teams game that Drew play's on. It was really emotional for me going to the game. This was the first game that I have been able to attend in the last two weeks. We won the big ball game 10-8 and Drew caught a line drive to end the game. Both teams were undefeated entering the game, so it was a very emotional game. The team dedicated the game ball to me and sign.... Do Not Fear.................CBlount

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coach,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your love for life attitude is just what you need to get through this time. Take care.

God Bless,

Nikki (Spezzano) Kearns
AKA "Wipeout"

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS