2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21 -- Back from Emory

Today... It was a great day if your a Jeff Blount fan, but if your not just don't let me know about it...hahaha... I went to Emory to receive results of the Chemo for the first two cycles. I had a Pet Scan on Monday and we received the results from that test today..... As long as the results were good, we were going to continue with the Chemo treatments. The results are in......... All of the masses are gone with the exception of the mass under my arm, but it has been reduced by 60% in only two treatments.... This has only happened because of the tremendous prayer warriors that I have in my corner.....Thanks again....Keep Praying..... "Do Not Fear"..........CBlount

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Bubba,
I am so very glad you are doing so well, although there has been no doubt in my mind that you would pull through like a champ! I love you and look forward to seeing you all Saturday. (Please inform Drew that his birthday present will be IN HAND.)
Love,
your baby sissa

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
That is great news. I knew you were going yesterday and was hopeful you would come back to us with a good report. I am struggling right now between coming to watch you guys play the Reds and going to Nicholas' Spring Musical. Uuuggghhhh!
Brandi

Unknown said...

Praise God!!! That's some great news and I know you and your family are so relieved. Keep fighting the good fight. You continue to be in our prayers.

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS