2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Monday, May 12, 2008

MONDAY MAY 12th UPDATE- FROM JEFF


Today, I would say is a day of rest. I have not had any complication from my second Chemo treatment. Here's some really good news, I still have my hair on my head. During my first Chemo, I had some problem internally with digestion and nausua. But, this time it has been very natural and I've actually maintained my weight very well. I felt good enough to go and see little Drew at his baseball game on Saturday and his birthday later in the afternoon. Then, on Sunday, we celebrated Mother's day with all of my in-laws and family. So, I think that I'm getting stronger and the doctors are sounding very positive to my treatments. I have a big test called the Pet scan, which measures the disease, next Monday to see how well the chemo is doing.... I do want to thank everyone for their support through this process. It's nice to know that I have so many people supporting me through this process..... Keep praying and "Do Not Fear"............CBlount

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blount,
Beasley here with my first ever blog, you should be so impressed! Hope you get this! A true bulldog is a tenacious sob with unending fight, so said Erk Russell. I'm checking on you, saw Todd Mcghee on Tuesday and he asked about you. I'll be back.

BDawg

Anonymous said...

Blount,

I have no doubts that this is just another of those "bumps in the road" we are given to test our character and tenacity. Please know that Linda, "the fam", and I are with you, constantly thinking about you, and praying for you. DB has tried to keep us posted and I have tried to update Woodall. WE LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!
Mike

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS