2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Coach Blount Siting: Update May 17

Today, it was a very busy day for me. It was as close to my old way of life as possible. I have resumed coaching Drew's team again and I got to watch Megan in her Gymnastic awards. My strength has been very good over the last week. I have a big test on Monday as I journey up to Emory to do a Pet Scan, this will measure the rate of the tumors in my body and will do a scan of my whole body to make sure that the Chemo is working. If the results are good, then I will move onto Chemo-3 on Wednesday. I praying for good results from the test so that I can keep getting stronger everyday.... Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement through the process.... Pray Hard and " Do Not Fear"............CBlount

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! I love the updates and the pics of your beautiful family.
I will pray for you and Tina during your scans and chemo. Please keep me posted.
Lisa Cole Sweat

Anonymous said...

JB - i continue to pray for you and all of the family. bonny and i are pulling for you. it's hard to know what to say.......what's appropriate..........what's right. the two things that i know i can tell you are that i am continuing to pray for you and that i love you!! glat bees said he'd never blogged b/c know i not feeling so ignorant.

charlie b

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS