2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Monday, August 4, 2008

Aug. 4 - Monday

This is my first post in quite a while. I hope everyone saw the you tube interview on the site, it really came from my heart and it marks my reflections on everybody. I'm glad to be back home to create some normalcy for my kids. This crazy schedule was about all that they could take and they were glad to have us home. I wish I was starting school and football, but that's going to have to wait until I get completely healthy.

I hope everyone gets off to a great start to the school year and know that I will be thinking about you. It's tough knowing that I will not be back to school until January, I think this brought more shock to me then the actual disease.

Since I've been home, I have been slowly getting back my strength. I have been pumping the medication into me as I've been getting ready for the stem-cell collection. I have been suffering through some major headaches and some nauses sicknessess. The biggiest thing that I've got to be aware of is fever. I will keep on working to get stronger everyday and you guys continue to pray..........Until next time...........DO NOT FEAR........Jeff Blount

6 comments:

Deidra Willis said...

Jeff,

We are so excited to see that you are home and still pray and hope the best for you.

Please keep the faith.

We will continue to be in prayer with you and your family.

My husband was trying to get Todd to allow Drew and Trevor to come up to D1 90lbs. We know with them the line would be tight, but we understand this year.

Love you all.

Unknown said...

glad you're home....enjoy!
jeff crane

Anonymous said...

Jeff -

I am saying my prayers for you and your family. You are definitely going through a trying time. Keep pushing through until you cross that finish line, and once you get there keep on going...all runners like to call it "running through the finish". I will be running for you in this fight!!!

Melanie Mahoney

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
It's great to hear from you. I have been keeping up with your progress, and am glad that you are doing better now. I am very excited to hear that you went home for a while. Keep up the faith and continue to get well, ya'll are in our prayers. R-O-L-L T-I-D-E!!!!
Hope to see you at the Benefit August 16th.

LOVE YA
Aunt Kaye, Henry, Adrienne, and Adam

Anonymous said...

Hey Blount -

I was thrilled to see the YouTube video - you look good.

My kids and I pray daily for you and your family. You are blessed to have a wife like Tina that will fight the fight right along beside you.

Everyone seems to post some type of sports analogy for you, but I'm drawing a blank. So I will give you a spiritual line....In all things trust God.

Call me anytime. Tell Tina that Jordan misses seeing her at the doctor's office.

Love and stuff......

Billie Jo

Anonymous said...

Love you Jeff!!! Can't wait for you to see the new baby. He is a preemie but he is darn awful cute!!!! We are praying everyday for you. With the fire at our house, we have been really busy taking care of things, but even when you don't hear from us, know we are praying for you constantly and checking out your blog to see how you are fairing each day. Take care friend!!!

Shannon and Travis Price

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS