2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

VISTORS AT THE HOSPITAL & UPDATE

We all know this, but it is still something that Jeff's doctors said needs to be communicated- if you have intentions of visiting him in the hospital, please stay home if you are not 100% healthy! Additionally, no children under 6 years old are admissible.

On a side note, I talked to Tina this morning and could hear Jeff in the background saying 'she's smokin' my butt'. They were playing cards and my impression is that by the end of the game, Jeff would be calling Tina 'Daddy'. This is day 2 of 5 with the chemo drip and prior to starting, Jeff decided to take a little walk around the hospital, stretch his legs before having to be confined to the bed during therapy. Tina also reported that Jeff had a good nights rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep hanging in there Jeff. Terry & I have set up our prayer chain here in Mims & Titusville.
You will BEAT this!!!

God still has work for you to do and you must fight to get through this horrible disease!!!
Our prayer chain is working for you!!

Love to you and the family
Terry & Cheryl Helms
Mims, FL

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
I just received an email from Traci and found out you were sick. I am SO sorry I am just now finding this out.

I truely will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please, if there is anything I can do let me know.

All my love,
Karmen Nale Thornton

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS