2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TUESDAY 7/1/08 UPDATE FROM BRANDI

I can't give you all a football analogy, but I can give you a baseball one. We are in the bottom of the last inning on defense, bases loaded, winning run on 3rd and a full count. We need a strike badly right now!
Jeff is at Emory. The chemotherapy drip started this morning. He is heavily sediated, in pain when he is awake and it is imperative that they are able to shrink the large tumor that started all of this mess. Jeff is getting the strongest chemotherapy treatment that Emory has for the next 5 days. In order for Jeff to receive the stem cell treatment, his doctors have to get the tumor under control.

3 comments:

Tiffany Kilcrease Hooten said...

My Dearest Cousin Jeff,

Its your favorite "twin" here (Tiffany). I really wanted to write to let you know that I am and have been thinking and praying for you and our entire family. I don't know if I've ever told you that I love you, but I do. And I am sending so much of that love your way. (Give it a minute, its coming from Jersey.) I know this might sound funny, but, please remember to breath.

Peace, Love & Light,

Tiffany Kilcrease Hooten

Unknown said...

Jeff,

We are fervently praying for you to feel no pain and that the chemo will knock things out so you can continue to move forward with treatment. We are praying for the doctors and that they will be given the wisdom needed to know what to do to help you. I pray that you feel the loving arms of Christ as He carries you through this journey. I pray that Tina and your children will also feel the peace and love that only He can give.

Blessings,

Kerra G. Domaleski

Anonymous said...

Love and Prayers from The Hughes Family, Tom, Wendy, Mary, and Jason.

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS