2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UPDATE JULY 23 9:53am

Jeff and Tina are in the cafeteria enjoying their time together over breakfast and a cup of coffee. Jeff was feeling under the weather yesterday, but apparently he is not in any pain because he's been without pain medicine since 10pm last night! He was also moved to the Cancer floor last night.

The agenda today is to rest and visit with the kids. Drew and Megan will be able to spend some much needed time with their mommy and daddy today. Surgery for the port is still scheduled for tomorrow. Friday, Jeff will be re-evaluated and there is a small chance he might come home for a day or two before next weeks scheduled stay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coach Blount! Morgan Reid here, I was one of your students last year...I was very sad to hear about your cancer and am praying for you hard! You were a great teacher!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,
It's Angie, your favorite bookeeper. I've been keeping up with you (like I did for years, ha).
Keep the faith and know that you have many friends out there praying for your speedy recovery. I'd love to come see you but know you need rest and your family.
Take care of yourself and hope to see you real soon.
Angie mcLeod

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff...
It is Alexis - I have been reading your blog faithfully and asking the Lord to give you comfort. From the pic(s) you look alot better from the last time Scott and I visited... Anyway, I want you to know that I will keep you and Tina in my prayers-I wont be able to keep in touch for a while b/c my surgery tomorrow -but that doesnt mean I wont have you in my thoughts.Keep fighting!!!! All our love :)

Alexis Kelly

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS