2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Friday, June 27, 2008

June 28 update

Back from Emory.... I met with the Radiology Oncologist today and it was decided that I would go through a new form of Chemo-therapy. I will be put back into the hospital for three days some time next week for a 24hour Chemo drip. The Radiologist needs me to remain on the chemotherapy before we do radiation. We are about 95% sure that we will do the Stem-cell procedure after these doses of Chemo-therapy. After that, we will sock the radiation to the tumor thats giving me all the trouble..... To make a long story short, the month of July is going to be quite a challenge. Please pray for me and my family.....Do not fear.......Jeff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
You inspire me daily. Keep pushing forward and know that we are all praying for you.
Brandi

akilcrea said...

Hi Jeff--WTF--with all this cancer stuff. I have wanted to come see you or talk to you but I figured I would see you at the next family outing.

Seriously, Jeff, you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I am so proud of the man you have become and your attitude during this life hurdle is truly an inspiration. Jeff-- you know that if you need me or Henry for anything, just say the word and we will be there. We love you like a son and can't wait until all of this is over.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers daily. Your positive attitude and strength is so inspirational to us. Much love and prayers to you.

Your cousins,
Paige, Josie and Anna

Anonymous said...

Jeff:

The Bulldogs sux at baseball!

I have been praying for you. Look to the Lord for strength!
Love
Danny D. Blount

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS