2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1 update

This week has been a week of adjustment for us. The kids were out of school for the first week of Summer and we are making the adjustments of Matt moving to South Georgia. Next week, I will have to go to the hospital two times. One time will be to do blood work and the other time will be to do blood work, visit the doctor, and to do Chemo - 4. So, at least, we are over the half way point in the treatments. I did find out that I'm probably not going to get to coach football for the high school. This will be tough on me, but the doctor wants me to recover 100% before I jump back into the fray...... I will adjust..... So keep on praying..."Do Not Fear"............CBlount

2 comments:

dswane said...

Hey Jeff I just wanted to say whats up and let you know I was praying for you. Bee praying since someone mass emailed all the teachers about a month or soago.Stay strong and let me know if you need anything.

404 993 4170 (c)

I'm givin you to the end of the month to get well or I'm bringin Stoney to see you and make you do a Detroit sit up. And He's the Detroit part. GoBuDawgs!!!

Stay up.

Don Swaney

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind
2 Tim 1:7

Unknown said...

Oh my word - I just have to say that I almost peed my pants when I saw "Stoney" as a threat. Jeff - if I were you I'd make sure that didn't happen.

You have my number - call me anytime.

Hugs and stuff.......
Billie Jo



Proverbs 16:24 (NIV)

24 Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS