2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 26 update

My treatment is going as planned for this week. This is considered my off week, so there will be an absence of Chemo this week. Next week, I will have Chemo on Wednesday and we will find out when I'm going to start radiation. The tumor below my arm seems to be about the same size as it was last week. I have felt pretty good with the exception of a couple of days of just feeling weak. I'm still receiving cards on a daily basis which is uplifting. The messages are also awsome and inspirational. They help fuel me to fight harder as I go through this journey(Thanks Cole). Keep praying for me........Do not Fear.........Coach Blount

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Traci just gave me the link to this site, what a wonderful way to keep everyone updated and to express your feelings. I wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers daily and continue to be strong and keep your good sense of humor!
Your cousin,
Heather and Dusty

Anonymous said...

HI Jeff, I just received Jeff's blog, thanks for the update. I have been wondering about your progress.This is a great way to update everyone. I'm glad you have'nt lost your sense of humor, no fear, keep reaching for that touchdown boyz!

Aunt Kaye and Henry

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

This is a neat way to keep all informed. I wanted you and your family to know that you are always in my thoughts & I am praying for you every day. Be Strong-God is with you.

Love,
Cousin Pam

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS