2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FROM DARLENE AT SERENDIPITY NEXT TO MILANO'S

FROM DARLENE: I have printed off 50 standard letters regarding this at my store so people can just come by and sign one and put their affiliate with Jeff on there. We have already gotten about 10 of them signed. That way, people don’t have to do it themselves and take the time. SO, feel free to send anyone by the store to sign one. All of my employees have been told what to do so I don’t have to be there. I have also told them to ask all customers if they knew Jeff, and if they did, ask them to sign one. I will bring these letters with me to the meeting on the 22nd or give them to Dean ahead of time.

No comments:

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS