2009 UPCOMING EVENTS (additional information coming)

  • JEFF BLOUNT MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (POSTPONED)
  • APRIL 25 CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE PROSPECT METHODIST
  • JUNE 8-12 JEFF'S BLOUNT ALL STAR BASEBALL CAMP
  • JUNE 11-14 HS SUMMER BASEBALL TOURNAMENT
  • AUG/SEPT BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER

Monday, April 28, 2008

MONDAY APRIL 28, 2008 - FROM JEFF

It's a time that we are try to get back to some normalcy around here.... I took it easy all weekend and watched sports and the NFL Draft and Tina has took all my calls as I've talked to a ton of people of the weekend checking on me. I've always known Tina as a super
Mom, but now, she is a super extraterrestrial Mom. My biggest problem continues to be early morning nausea, but as the day works through my nausea dissipates a great deal. On Wednesday, we will travel to Emory for blood work and pathology to set up my next Chemo treatment.......Thanks for all that everyone has done. CBlount

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

My son Jeremy has played at RYBA for several years. Although he has not been on your team, we have played against you(always a good game!) You have shown respect, dignity and a caring for not only sports but mostly the children. My family and I want you to know you are in our thoughts, prayes and have no doubt you will be back on the field cheering on the kids soon!!!

The McGrath's

Anonymous said...

Jeff and family,
Please know that our family is praying for you daily. We care about each one of you and are glad to help in any way we can. Be tough, feel better, and do what they tell you to do!!!
Love,
Jennifer and Ricky Haynes
Casey and Chad

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tina,
All of the family are in our thoughts and prayers! If you need any help in getting the chilren to their activities just let us know. Take care and we'll call soon.
Mike and Julianna

2006 5/6 CARDINALS

2006 5/6 CARDINALS